Duel Masters Community Forum - Duel, Discuss, Trade, Share

Strongest deck? (TCG)

tannyboy2
Initiate
Initiate

Strongest deck? (TCG)

Post by tannyboy2 on 01.04.17 16:10

Hi all, i would like to know which deck type you guys feel is the strongest in the TCG meta (bombazar aside). I duel in Singapore and there are many RUB, GRUB, marino control, hydrooze, fire-water rush and fire-nature rush decks here. Some of the less common decks that i have seen include FNDL control survivors, monowater beatdown, bolzard mana burn and BU upheaval control. I have always felt that RUB decks were the strongest but ever since fire-water rush decks started popping up, it seems like RUB has had a lot of trouble dealing with them. RUB also feels incredibly slow to me so im starting to think its a tier 2 deck. what are your thoughts on the current meta?
ELTP
Admin
Admin

Feedback Points : 1/1

Re: Strongest deck? (TCG)

Post by ELTP on 02.04.17 11:50

TCG meta is a very interesting one since it have had this long to evolve (10+ years) and still it's offering new things.

I haven't put so much effort on Duel Masters decks lately in general so I mainly know what's happening on TCO. Decks you mentioned have also been apparent there as well as in Finnish DM meta.

Bolme RUBs seems to be weak against rushes/aggros since many players build them too slow thinking that control decks couldn't work against rushes. They can but you have to optimize and not just focus on slow control.

Current date/time is 26.07.17 19:36