Total 50 cards

Last edited by Promised. on 18.11.17 2:01; edited 5 times in total
Bronze-Arm Sloth
Master of Destruction
Master of Destruction

Feedback Points : None

Re: Deck Profile - GRUB

Post by Bronze-Arm Sloth on 03.08.17 15:17

Same here, you play too many singles and those which are single are some of the best cards.
Surfer, Hulcus, Skysword, Tribe, Dual Fang, Corile.
Instead you play not sood good cards such as Ancient Horn.
Also would never play Alcadeias in such a deck, you try too many strategies at once.
Promised.
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Promised. on 16.11.17 23:31

Still testing the deck. Any suggestions?
ELTP
Admin
Admin

Feedback Points : 1/1

Post by ELTP on 17.11.17 17:00

Based on what Bronze said, this was originally a 5-civ deck, which is now forming to be Bolmeteus RUB with Soulswaps?

I would definitely add Bloody Squito or Kelp Candle for an early defense. Meltdown doesn't seem to all that useful in this deck. although it certainly can sometimes played.

LordSommerhill
Master of Evolution
Master of Evolution

Post by LordSommerhill on 17.11.17 18:37

Looks like a nice base for a potentially cool deck. I do have a few changes you can try out though:

Nature (11)

Faerie Life x4
Bronze Arm Tribe x3*
Soulswap x4

Fire (9)

Volcano Charger x2
Apocalypse Vise x2
Burst Shot x1
Bolmeteus Steel Dragon x2*
Bazagazeal Dragon x2

Water (14)

Emeral x3
Aqua Hulcus x3
Energy Stream x3  
Trash Crawler x1*
Aqua Surfer x4

Darkness (10)

Locomotiver x3
Cranium Clamp x3
Morbid Medicine x1
Terror Pit x3

Multi Colored (1)

Miraculous Plague x1*

So i narrowed it down to 45 cards in total. A deck with more than 50 cards, is going to be rather inconsistent in the long run. So i removed some cards, and put a * behind the cards i just changed the amount of. I actually removed the Coriles, even though it is a broken card, because i noticed that the deck has a rather weak early game. Therefore i removed the Coriles and maxed out Surfer and +2 on Emeral as they improve your Rush/Aggro matchup. I would try to narrow it down to 40 cards over time if possible, to provide maximum consistency. It was just rather hard to narrow it down that much right now by just taking a quick look at it. I completely removed some cards that i just didn't feel was needed in this deck. Most notably Terradragon Arque Delacerna, since it has a very high cost, is very situational and just doesn't fit this decks gameplan. I also like i said removed the Coriles, just because this deck needed more anti-rush cards like Surfer and Emeral, and it already has enough removal cards anyway. Next i removed the lost souls, as i just think Cranium Clamp is the superior choice over Lost Soul. Clamp just destroys your opponents gameplan, especially when played on the 4th turn. Finally i removed Miraculous Rebirth, as i just dont think the cards fits this deck. A card like Meltdown will always find its use, but i just dont think this deck has room for it. Try these changes out if you want, and let me know how it went! Very Happy
Promised.
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Promised. on 18.11.17 0:50

@ELTP this post was originally one for a WLN mid range deck which I scraped. So bronze's comment was on that haha not the GRUB

@Lord. Thanks for the suggestions. Removing the delacernas was a good idea. I still prefer to keep 2 coriles. Bolmeteus I think 3 is just the right no. Added an emeral. 2 trash seems to me as necessary as 1 is too little. Meltdown I think is extremely good as it can turn the tables on your opponent, so I kept 1 copy. Crystal memory can be used to search stuff you need depending on the situation, which makes meltdown still worth running.  I think lost soul is good against decks that have a lot of draw power, thus it can be better than clamp when your opponent has a big hand size,  so I feel it'll still be worth keeping 2 copies.

I edited the deck down to 50 cards

Last edited by nitrox on 18.11.17 9:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Combined a double post into a single one.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 13.12.17 22:49