Duel Masters Community Forum - Duel, Discuss, Trade, Share

Wisdompheus, Dragonic Spirit rulling - SOLVED

mrsheepmasterdy
Initiate
Initiate

Wisdompheus, Dragonic Spirit rulling - SOLVED

Post by mrsheepmasterdy on 23.01.17 17:55

hi this may sound like a silly question but Wisdompheus, Dragonic Spirit as the text:
■ When you put this creature into the battle zone, look at the top 5 cards of your deck. From among them, you may take a spell, show that spell to your opponent and add it to your hand. Then put the rest to the bottom of your deck in any order.

■ When you put this creature into the battle zone, you may cast a spell from your hand that has "Spark" in its name for no cost.

My question is ,if i take a spell from the top 5 cards of my deck with "spark" in it s name can i still cast it for no cost? or does it really needs to be in my hand before i summon Wisdompheus, Dragonic Spirit?
ELTP
Admin
Admin

Feedback Points : 1/1

Re: Wisdompheus, Dragonic Spirit rulling - SOLVED

Post by ELTP on 25.01.17 20:42

First you may trigger the first ability. In that case you may use it to look at the top 5 cards of your deck and possibly add a spark spell in your hand. You can use that spell then with the other ability of Wisdompheus
Zach Hartigan

Post by Zach Hartigan on 27.01.17 19:12

How crazy! I just think about this few days ago when i play with my Heaven's Gate deck. But yeah, your turn -> you arrange the order. Wisdompheus is very cool creature and game changer. Is there anything better than cast Arcadia Spark and wipeout disqusting REV Razz

Yami_Michael

Post by Yami_Michael on 03.02.17 7:42

Regarding cards that trigger at the same time as other cards (or themselves, in this case) Ive recently been working on the http://duelmasters.wikia.com/wiki/Trigger_Ability page to help explain these rulings.

ELTP
Admin
Admin

Post by ELTP on 03.02.17 11:55

Wow, that page really clear things out! Regarding many questions one can just refer to the page you have written. Those examples are excellent.

Even I myself have been unsure about how some situations really resolve.

Yami_Michael

Post by Yami_Michael on 03.02.17 12:38

Theres a few ruling pages like that on my "to-do" list to help out with a lot of random interactions or timings ("Resolution" and "Continuous Abilities") that should be pages soon.

The only DMD-32 rulings on the takara site were for Alpharion and Arcadia Spark, but I made a http://duelmasters.wikia.com/wiki/Wisdompheus,_Dragonic_Spirit/Rulings from this post.

ELTP
Admin
Admin

Post by ELTP on 03.02.17 15:31

That was fast and prevents others from facing this trouble from now on.

That's great, I love those pages since although most of the duelists in Finland plays TCG, the latest OCG examples are really helpful in determining how things go.

Current date/time is 19.11.17 21:48