Duel Masters Community Forum - Duel, Discuss, Trade, Share

Leave Us Feedback

ELTP
Admin
Admin

Feedback Points : 1/1

Leave Us Feedback

Post by ELTP on 25.11.16 19:44

Here you can leave feedback on anything related to the Duel Masters Reborn message boards. You can also create your own thread for your post, but remember to keep it simple and clear. A badly formed message or headline makes it harder interpreting them.

Feedback must be constructive, and we allow no hostile or otherwise hollow messages, which is also the case when messaging here in general. Positive Feedback is welcome as long as the message is still somewhat useful, but we prefer proposals for improvement. Respect the forum rules always; leaving feedback is no exception.

We respect your feedback and stay open minded.

Thank you for reading the guidelines to leave feedback and don't hesitate leaving feedback,
ELTP – The Admin

Last edited by ELTP on 02.02.17 17:43; edited 4 times in total
Qbius

Re: Leave Us Feedback

Post by Qbius on 04.02.17 11:53

Does the forum template that we're using allow adding custom BBCode tags? If so, adding
Code:
[d]<something>[/d]
which would be interpreted as
Code:
[url=http://duelmasters.wikia.com/wiki/<something>]<something>[/url]
would be awesome. We've been using them on all polish forums for years and it's a big help.
ELTP
Admin
Admin

Feedback Points : 1/1

Re: Leave Us Feedback

Post by ELTP on 04.02.17 12:37

Great idea actually and I'm sure that can be added there, I have done minor tweaks here and there. I just have to figure out where exactly. Do you know which kind of code was used on the Polish forum?

Current date/time is 26.09.17 2:51