Duel Masters Community Forum - Duel, Discuss, Trade, Share

[Guide] A compendium of decks.

Yami_Michael

[Guide] A compendium of decks.

Post by Yami_Michael on 04.02.17 13:43

One thing that was made recently was the Deck Collection page so it would match the Japanese wiki in a list of pretty much every possible deck type (at least, considered viable or important enough).

While its far from finished (Sooooo many decks exist), we have tried to keep up with the last blocks of important metagame winning decks so you can see whats winning games.

These top decks can always be found by going to the "Competitive Decks" section of any of the block page. For example. Revolution Final was the last block.

One thing that will be added to the deck pages is a link to the following TradeCardOnline decks that were made specifically for them to have examples of a complete deck build (How updated they will end up being is unknown, but they might be adjusted for bans/restricts if possible).

These can all be found over on the tradecardsonline page for the "duelmasterswiki" user.

As another general tip, while it would require some google translate work, if you ever search the japanese card name on http://dmvault.ath.cx, you can find all decks that use the card.

For example, シザー・アイ  (Scissor Eye) gives me the http://dmvault.ath.cx/card/21041 page. The デッキ (deck) will be the second option, where you can look through pages of decks that use the card. This is usually marked with the civilizations of the deck, as well as "Fan" (for the more casual) and "Gachadekki" (for the more serious decks). Sometimes you'll see WINNER for tournament winning decks as well.

Duel Masters Wiki - A site for all of your Duel Masters Information!
ELTP
Admin
Admin

Feedback Points : 1/1

Re: [Guide] A compendium of decks.

Post by ELTP on 04.02.17 14:12

I like how you are planning to utilize TCO in order to list decks. That way people even can try them out on TCO immediately and the decks are more easily edited.

It's always great to be more aware of what happening in Japan with Duel Masters and Competitive Deck sections will help a lot on that.

That's good advice on using DM Vault as non-Japanese and I actually used to do that a lot when brainstorming new deck ideas. It's a very effective way in creating great and even unique decks (combining things from a variety of decks and maybe even adding something your own usually results in something unique).

Yami_Michael

Post by Yami_Michael on 04.02.17 14:22

That was the intent with having them on TCO. It also means that stuff like card amounts aren't constantly changed on the wiki because of personal opinions as well.

Even if you want an original deck, vault is still useful to learn new combinations of random cards and to see what other users have done with a card (I don't even think Ive seen a card that didn't have a vault deck, but I'm sure there might be some random bad card that might not.)

Although even the scissor eye I mentioned before has 100! (even if they are jokey in nature).

Yami_Michael

Post by Yami_Michael on 07.02.17 14:40

Figured I should make a post for Rosia Miradante 12, the newest deck added.

ELTP
Admin
Admin

Feedback Points : 1/1

Post by ELTP on 07.02.17 15:19

Definitely! I didn't even remember there were that many light Dragheart creatures these days.

Current date/time is 28.07.17 9:44